Friday, February 13, 2009

3 Ct Radiant cut with slim bagettes
DSC066742.jpg
DSC063212.jpg
DSC063222.jpg
DSC066602.jpg

The proposal

On Christmas night Jesse had fallen off the roof and I found him unconcious. I was freaking out. His neck was crooked to the side and looked as if it was broken and he wasn't responding to me talking to him and I couldn't see if he was breathing. I put my ear up to his heart and it was beating so I proceeded to shake him a little bit and call his name. Finally he came to, he was unconcious for about an hour needless to say I spent Christmas night in the emergency room until 2am. The next day, 12.26.08 we decided to have family and friends over for a party and I was so tired from being in the emergency room and having to wake up every 2 hours to wake Jesse up to make sure he would wake up. I fell asleep with all of the company over then Jesse's dad came over and told me that I wanted to wake up and get my shoes on. Then suddenly all of Jesse's brothers disappeared into the back room so I knew something must have been going on. Finally Jesse came out and was acting nervous now that I look back on it and said that he wasn't meaning to get injured and wanted it to be perfect but he said that he knows that we've been through a lot in our lives and had a lot of ups and downs but as long as we are together he knows that we will be okay. And he asked if I'd marry him which of course I said yes.


DSC066742.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment